Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mr. Max Brenner, Will You Marry Me??


I never thought I would say this any time soon. But I have found the man of my dreams, and I am, here it comes, confessing my love and I am down on my knees!!! Mr. Max Brenner will you marry me?

I invite you to watch, smell, and taste my love story… My love story with Chocolate and the Bald Man. My heart skipped a beat in 2004 in Sydney, Australia. It’s the first time I laid eyes on Max. We kept running into each other through out the years, and lastly last weekend in New York.

If you’ve ever been in love you know what it’s like. Racing heart, stupid smile constantly on your face, and oh ya, hunger in your stomach. Yup I said hunger. Wait… maybe I should explain who Max Brenner is.

Max is the creator of my favorite restaurant: Max Brenner- Chocolate by the bald man. And I love him. I really do. He made a restaurant where everything is made from chocolate… you see, he’s my soul mate!!!

Max Brenner is the creator of a new chocolate culture. Chocolate is sexy, nostalgic, and forever an object of fantasy for children and grownup children. And part of my fantasy every night!!

Upon entering the place, brace yourself as the first whiffs of chocolate aroma penetrate your nostrils — it’s chocolate wonderland! Chocoholics would be totally spoiled for choice! EVERYTHING IS MADE OF CHOCOLATE!! 
If I could picture how my heaven would look like, it would look EXACTLY like this place. :)
My favorite thing here is the Hot Chocolate Choco Pops. Hot chocolate with crunchy chocolate wafer balls that crunch and melt in your mouth. It comes in dark, milk, or white chocolate. It’s like little pieces of heaven in your mouth.
Everything is wonderful on the menu, from fresh hot chocolates, to waffle fries dusted with chili and cocoa powder; and the Chocolate & Granola Surprise that has layers of dark and white chocolate truffle cream, creamy yogurt, toasted granola, caramelized rice krispies, sugar dusted macadamia nuts, fresh berries, banana, and pure clover honey drizzle. Are you salivating yet????
I know you are falling in love!! I can feel it!!! But he’s mine, all mine!!! He just doesn’t know it yet. 
Max, if you ever read this, just know I will love you through everything, with all my heart and stomach. You just have to promise me, that you will feed me chocolate in bed every night for the rest of our lives!!

Max Brenner, Will You Marry Me?

Happy Eating!!! :)
















1 comment: