Thursday, March 24, 2011

Warm Up My Body!

Is it weird that I crave different things in accordance to the season or weather? 

When it's raining I always want these Indian fried treats called Pakoras and Hot Chai! In the summer I can't get enough of sushi... well I want sushi all year long, but I want it more in the summer! And when it's cold outside I have a constant need for spicy Chinese food or Thai food, most often from 'Spring Rolls' ohh ya spring rolls are good too! :)

Like right now I am sitting on the bus, in this crazy snow storm (um hellooo mother nature it's spring!) in minus 4 degrees weather, and all I keep thinking about is spicy green curry with white rice and some vegetable spring rolls!!!!!! OMG I'm salivating and planning my actions of how to acquire Green Curry TODAY!! I can't think of anything else but green curry, spicy coconut flavor with chicken, red peppers, eggplant, tofu, and other yummmy vegetables!!! I would prefer it right now, but I'm kinda stuck on this bus for at least another hour. :( I feel sorry for the person sitting next to me hearing my stomach growl, and buddy, it is growling!

I guess people have different cravings when the weather changes. I know 'normal' people like ice cream when it's hot outside, and hot chocolate when it's cold!! I am special, cuz forget hot chocolate and ice cream, I WANT SOME CHINESE or THAI!!! :)))

Ohhh spicy green curry, please warm up my body! 

Happy Eating!
:)





No comments:

Post a Comment